Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Solidarités International - Water talks

Copy: "I kill more than cancer.
I kill more than AIDS.
I kill more than war.
I kill 15 people every minute.
I am the leading cause of death in the world.
I am unsafe drinking water.
Unsafe drinking water kills 8 million people per year.
This is Solidarites International's major combat in over 15 countries."
(Mato más que el cancer.
Mato más que el SIDA.
Mato más que la guerra.
Mato a 15 personas cada minuto.
Soy la principal causa de muerte en el mundo.
Soy agua no potable.
El beber agua no potable mata a 8 millones de personas al año.
Esta es la lucha principal de Solidarites Internacional en más de 15 países
)



Agency: BDDP & Fils, Paris, France
Creative Director : Guillaume Chifflot
Art Director : David Derouet
Copywriter : Emmanuel de Dieuleveult
Motion Photographers : J and J
Production Company: Cosa

Published: March 2010

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed